The Interactivity Wiki is part class teaching tool, part community resource for all things interactive.
If you would like to get a username and contribute, please contact Evan.
Please make a note of the Copyright policy.
- Intro to Processing for Visual Artists
- Intro to Processing II - All About Images
- Sonic Processing - Sound and Music in Visuals
UCA Farnham: Interactive Art Skills workshop
Coventry: 212MC Interactive Media
- Installation Instructions for Max/MSP/Jitter
- What Is Max/MSP/Jitter?
- Using Nintendo Wiiremotes in Max/MSP/Jitter
- MaxMSP/JITTER SURVIVE STYLE -- Place for anything related with MaxMSP/Jitter
- tk.wii object for using wii-remote with Max/MSP/Jitter on Windows
- aka objects for Max/MSP/Jitter on Mac OS X, includes essential aka.wiiremote for using the Nintendo wii-remote
- Max Wiki at dac~.com
- MAX OBJECTS DATABASE
having our new project in mind...
Processing is a Java-based interactive software development application. I've devoted a page to it, and some good resources for it.
Fluxus is an open source games and visual programming environment that uses PLT Scheme.
Some other web links we find interesting are at Community Portal
- For help on editing the Wiki see: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing
- Here is a page to play with: test the wiki
THE CODE - programming links and discussion